VSF-Fortitude8 7.1 Release Notes
From Zenitel Wiki
This document provides the release notes for VSF-Fortitude8 7.1 with incremental bug fix releases. The release notes for VSF-Fortitude8 7.1 describe new features, improvements and issues fixed after VSF-Fortitude8 6.4.
- 1 Release info
- 2 VSF-FORTITUDE8 184.108.40.206
- 2.1 New Features
- 2.2 Improvements
- 2.3 Issues fixed
- 2.3.1 MTN-3687 TLS1.1 fully removed
- 2.3.2 MTN-3607 SSH keys are now kept on upgrade
- 2.3.3 MTN-3551 Web-socket discovery added to firewall settings
- 2.3.4 MTN-3496 Partial Reboot does not fully reboot the device anymore
- 2.3.5 MTN-3470 snmpd config file is preserved on station upgrade
- 2.3.6 MTN-3408 Tone test does not report success on unplugged microphone anymore
- 2.4 Known Issues
The firmware is delivered in two different files:
- vsff8-7.1.3.x - Used for standard in-field upgrades
- vsff8-prod-7.1.3.x - Used in production- and recovery upgrades.
Status: General Availability
OV-22 Device web has been rebranded from Vingtor-Stentofon to Zenitel
OV-12 The audio configuration has been updated
- Redefinition of all gain configuration to defined decibel values - ref 0 dB for IP stations and +10dB for IP-Speakers
- Scaling of the gain levels
OV-25 ONVIF HTTPS supported
ONVIF over HTTPS is now supported, this also includes video over HTTPS tunneling.
OV-11 ONVIF device naming adaptable for VMS's
Device is now able to send custom name if default name is changed.
MTN-3089 Preview of WebRTC
WebRTC is available as an alternative for audio processing. It can be used for testing purpose only.
MTN-3078 SRTP supported
Devices now support SRTP for SIP audio and video calls.
MTN-2504 Password requirement for Advanced Configuration mode removed
Password requirement for Advanced Configuration on device web is removed, and the user can now enable it on page header.
MTN-3687 TLS1.1 fully removed
Complete removal of TLS1.1 support.
MTN-3607 SSH keys are now kept on upgrade
MTN-3551 Web-socket discovery added to firewall settings
MTN-3496 Partial Reboot does not fully reboot the device anymore
MTN-3470 snmpd config file is preserved on station upgrade
MTN-3408 Tone test does not report success on unplugged microphone anymore
SUN-476 HTTP MJPEG stream has color distortions when viewed in LenelS2 OnGuard
HTTP MJPEG stream has color distortions when viewed in LenelS2 OnGuard, recommendation is to use RTSP H.264 for video integration instead.
SUN-349 MJPEG stream shows green image in Avigilon
MJPEG stream shows green image in Avigilon, recommendation is to use H.264 for video integration instead.
MTN-3619 ONVIF HTTPS streams not working in Avigilon
If device is added over HTTPS in Avigilon, streams from device to Avigilon will not work.