VSF-Fortitude8 7.5 Release Notes
From Zenitel Wiki
This document provides the release notes for VSF-Fortitude8 7.5 with incremental bug fix releases. The release notes for VSF-Fortitude8 7.5 describe new features, improvements and issues fixed after VSF-Fortitude8 184.108.40.206.
- 1 Release info
- 2 VSF-FORTITUDE8 220.127.116.11
- 2.1 Improvements
- 2.2 Issues fixed
- 2.2.1 MTN-4167 Upgrade of IPDM-V2_P now possible
- 2.2.2 MTN-4148 Circle showing PTZ location is now visible again
- 2.2.3 MTN-4056 It's now possible to disable OPTIONS timeout in Edge mode
- 2.2.4 MTN-4047 It’s now possible to use W as the second letter in a password
- 2.2.5 MTN-4000 RTSP can now be enabled or disabled
- 2.2.6 MTN-3941 Accepting and responding with correct payload type
- 2.3 Known Issues
The firmware is delivered in two different files:
- vsff8-7.5.3.x - Used for standard in-field upgrades
- vsff8-prod-7.5.3.x - Used in production- and recovery upgrades.
Status: General Availability
MTN-4004 Added support for more complex passwords
Passwords can now be 32 characters long, numbers, letters and the following special characters are supported ?!@$*,.- The password must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 8 characters
- At least three out of the following four requirements must be met:
- Contains at least one digit (0-9)
- Contains at least one uppercase letter (A-Z)
- Contains at least one lowercase letter (a-z)
- Contains at least one special character
MTN-3259 Added option to make device ringlists independent of Edge Controller ringlist updates
When ‘No updates from Edge Controller’ checkbox is enabled, the ringlist is managed locally in the station. Global ringlist configuration in the Edge Controller is then ignored.
MTN-4167 Upgrade of IPDM-V2_P now possible
Hardware revision 2 of the IPDM-V2_P failed to upgrade. This is resolved, and you can now upgrade to 18.104.22.168 or newer versions. Note that it is not possible to downgrade to versions older than 22.214.171.124.
MTN-4148 Circle showing PTZ location is now visible again
In image settings for video devices, the circle showing PTZ location was not showing. this is now fixed.
MTN-4056 It's now possible to disable OPTIONS timeout in Edge mode
Added a text field to disable or change the timeout for SIP OPTIONS when in Edge mode. Setting the timeout to 0 disables it. This option is analog to the one provided in SIP mode.
MTN-4047 It’s now possible to use W as the second letter in a password
The issue was that with W as second letter in a password you could not get access to the video configuration page on the device web. This is now fixed.
MTN-4000 RTSP can now be enabled or disabled
RTSP stream can be manually enabled or disabled (it's enabled by default), when disabled all RTSP related settings get grayed out (disabled).
MTN-3941 Accepting and responding with correct payload type
When receiving a video call, the TCIV+ would respond 200 OK with a Payload type which was different from the Payload type actually used. This could sometimes cause video issues such as late or no video at all.
MTN-4121 Known issue: Asterisk discards alternative profiles
Default setting for ITSV-5 sends 3 types (BP & MP & HP). However, Asterisk discards all but the first profile it receives (HP in this case). Since only the "Baseline profile" is supported on the device the video doesn't load. A workaround to this issue is to select "Baseline profile" as the H.264 profile type on the ITSV-5.
The issue has been reported and documented here: https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-29182