From Zenitel Wiki
The application/service is running on the AMC flash and is controlled by AMCD, indirectly connected through the AMCD to the AlphaCom SIP interface.
Billing application contains:
- Billing daemon - ABSD
- SqLite database
- Access Control of Users, Service accountholders and Extensions, accsessing Trunklines on the Alphacom nodes when Billing is enabled (Require License)
- Logs outgoing calls to SIP with duration and charging rate
- Multi-setup of Wake-up calls on billing Extensions through web interface
- Pre-Paid accounts as user account.
- Invoicing of calls for individual AlphaCom users after use of service
- Web interface for administration of user accounts, service accounts, users groups, Extensions and generation of invoice/Call Bills.
- The billing process runs on AMC-IP, and store all log on a SqLite database on the AMC-IP filesystem.
- Support analog and Digital SIP-based Gateways
Billing version 1.20 supports only analog gateways, and 01.50 supports digital gateways in En-bloc dialing. Billing version 2.04 supports analog and digital gateways in several modes.
Current version: 2.04