From Zenitel Wiki
The ENA2200 Amplifier is a 2 x 200 watt IP based amplifier that can register to the AlphaCom server over an IP network.
The ENA2200 amplifier operates from a primary 115/230 VAC supply and have automatic uninterrupted switch-over to a secondary 24-48 VDC supply if the primary should fail. The amplifier will continue to operate with full service during and after the switch-over.
The ENA amplifier has two separate loudspeaker channels. Each channel can be addressed separately, i.e. belong to two different zones, or the two channels can be combined into one channel.
The ENA amplifier monitors the speaker lines for shorts, overload and opens. A Line End Transponder (ELTSI) can be used for reliable detection of an open line. More than one ELTSI can be connected to the same line, allowing monitoring of several branches on the speaker line. The amplifier also monitors control inputs, power, temperature, network connections and every other component required for operation of essential services. Faults will be indicated locally on the amplifier display and fault relay, as well as reported to the AlphaCom server which can raise an event or forward the reports to syslog, SNMP and internal log.
The amplifier’s control inputs/outputs and audio inputs can be used locally by the amplifier (e.g. for PTT and audio from a handheld microphone) or can be controlled by the system (e.g. audio input for background music).
Installation, Mounting and Dimensions
- Getting started (AlphaCom mode)
- AlphaCom mode
- Amplifier monitoring
- Report amplifier faults to Display Station
- HD audio for background music distribution
- Distributed Automatic Volume Control (DAVC)
- Getting Started (SIP mode)
- SIP mode
- Advanced configuration mode
- Distributed Automatic Volume Control (DAVC) in SIP
Software Upgrade and Restore Factory Defaults
The ENA amplifier is a "Turbine" device, and the software is upgraded in the same way as Turbine Intercom stations.
Load Factory Default values:
- To load default configuration and reset to DHCP, press and hold the menu selection knob for 20 seconds while booting up the Amplifier.
- Factory Default values can also be loaded via the web interface of the amplifier, from the Station Administration > Reboot menu