AlphaPro - Installation
From Zenitel Wiki
AlphaPro is the programming tool for the AlphaCom server. AlphaPro gives the facility to program the features of the server off-line, and at a later stage upload this programming into the server. AlphaPro does not extend the features of the server, it fills in the appropriate tables.
AlphaPro version 188.8.131.52 supports the following Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Windows Server is not supported.
AlphaPro modes of operation
AlphaPro can operate in two modes. An USB hardware dongle is used to differentiate between the different modes:
- AlphaPro M: Runs without the USB hardware key. It gives access to all features, but:
- AlphaPro Professional: When the hardware key is detected, AlphaPro will run in "Professional" mode. It gives access to all features. This mode must be used to:
- Configure physical numbers above 36, and/or
- Configure a network of AlphaCom or ICX servers AlphaNet.
Before installing AlphaPro 184.108.40.206, the computer must have the following software installed:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 or higher*
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable (for AlphaPro version 11.5.x.x to 220.127.116.11: Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable)
This software is free and can be downloaded from Microsoft, or from the AlphaWiki download site
* To check what .NET versions are installed on your computer, execute this command in the Windows command prompt:
- Download the AlphaPro software from the download page
- Unzip the downloaded file, and run the setup.exe file
- Follow the instructions on the screen
Install driver for the USB Hardware Key
If this is the first time AlphaPro is installed on this computer, you need to also install a driver for the USB hardware key.
To install the driver:
- In Windows 10, click the Start button, and navigate down to Zenitel. Select Launch Sentinel System Driver Installer
- Open Windows File Explorer, and navigate to the folder where AlphaPro was installed. Here you will find the folder SentinelSystemDriver. Open the folder, and run the file Sentinel System Driver Installer 7.5.8.exe.
|If you get an error message "SuperPro initialization failed" or "RNBOsproInitialize Status - 12" when starting AlphaPro, it means that this driver is missing.|