Stored Voice Message Feature
From Zenitel Wiki
|Feature:||Stored Voice Message|
|Default directory number:||8180, 8181, 8182|
|Parameter 1:||Message Group|
|Parameter 2:||Message individ|
|Description:||Feature to select, listen to, or record a Stored Voice Message. When the directory number dialled from idle the message is played to the user. Users having privilege can use M-key to record a new message to replace the original one.|
Autoloaded directory numbers
Station recording feature. After 8180, dial message number to record.
|8181||MenuMsg1||111||11||1||0||Customer voice menu message 1|
|8182||MenuMsg2||111||11||2||0||Customer voice menu message 2|
When dialled from Idle, there are two possibilities:
- The message is already specified in parameter 1 and 2 of the directory number. This is the case for auto loaded numbers 8181, 8182.
- Two-step selection: Parameter 1 is zero. Then you can dial a directory number to select the message (to record). This is the case for auto loaded number 8180. See following table.
|Dirno dialled||Feature||Message seleceted|
|8180+||8191-8199||Voice Alarm Messages||Message Group 30 + param 1|
|8180+||9550||Auto Attendant||Message Group 11 + param 2|
|8180+||623||Send Call Request Feature||Message Group 10 + individ 47 ("Your call is registered")|
|8180+||70||Stationreset feature||Message Group 10 + individ 42 ("No messages")|
|8180+||660-669||Mail Messages||Message Group 110 + param 1|
|8180+||770-779||Absence Messages||Message Group 100 + param 1|
Station Message recording
If the station has the Message Record Feature in its Class of service, it is possible to record the selected message from the station. It is recommended to use a station with handset to get the best result. The recorded message is an Easy Message.
- M-press recording start. (Each M-press starts a new recording)
- M-release recording ends, recorded message is played back
- 7 Listen once more to the message.
- 8 Store message
- C key, disconnect without storing message.
The Station Recorded message will mask any existing message in the ASVP system or Web loaded message.
If the selected message is already a Station Recorded message, you will have to delete the Station Recorded message, before you can record a new version of the message.
- 0 + M-press: delete Station Recorded message.
- C key, disconnect without deleting the message.
Deleting the Station Recorded message will unmask any ASVP message or Web loaded message.