From Zenitel Wiki
The TKIE-3 is replaced by TKIE-3CC
The TKIE-3 is an extended version of the Turbine Kit range, with input connector for a keyboard matrix. It offers the same high quality audio as the TKIS-2 Kit, but adds to the feature list with an extra RJ45 port for dual Ethernet connectivity, dual relays, and a header for easy connection of audio accessories. The TKIE-3 supports Line-In.
In general Zenitel offers a number of IP based kits, which can be used for a wide range of applications. See the kit comparison chart.
The TKIE kit can operate in different modes, depending on what kind of server it should register to. Choose one of the links below according to what mode you need to configure.
Station specific configuration:
Restore Factory Defaults and Software Upgrade
- Restore Factory Defaults
- Upgrade via the station web interface
- Upgrade using the IMT tool
- Automatic Software Upgrade (SIP mode only)
Connectors, Indicators and Dimensions
- Headset - AK5850HS
- Handset TA-23 with PTT - 1008140230
- Handheld Microphone EMMAI-2H - 1023533312
- TA-10 Connection Board with Relays - 1008140100
This station is fully supported as from AlphaCom version 126.96.36.199