From Zenitel Wiki
The IP-LCM module is an expansion to the TKIS-2, and adds high power relays and robust control inputs to the kit without extra wiring.
DIN-rail mounting allows for a flexible I/O device that reduces the amount of wiring for I/O inside racks and other systems.
The large robust connectors allow for connections to external cabling without adding extra terminals and have been especially chosen to enable quick and easy connection of such systems.
- 8 relay outputs
- 8 control inputs
- Robust push-in connectors for cables up to 1.5 mm2 / 16 AWG
- Device powered via the TKIS-2 kit using PoE or local power
- All TKIS-2 features are available, including:
- 1 relay
- 6 inputs
In general Zenitel offers a number of IP based kits, which can be used for a wide range of applications. See the kit comparison chart.
The IP-LCM is fully supported as from ver 4.11.
- An IP Station License is required in the AlphaCom. An IP Station License is required for ICX-AlphaCom.
- Even if only the I/O part of the IP-LCM is used a license is required!
Device specific configuration for the IP-LCM:
Restore Factory Defaults and Software Upgrade
- Restore Factory Defaults
- Upgrade via the station web interface
- Upgrade using the IMT tool
- Software Release Notes
Connectors, Indicators and Dimensions
When used in AlphaCom mode, this device is fully supported as from AlphaCom version 22.214.171.124