Turbine Inputs and Outputs in ICX-AlphaCom
From Zenitel Wiki
This article describes how the inputs of a Turbine device is reported in ICX-AlphaCom or AlphaCom XE, and how you can control the outputs and relay(s) of a Turbine device.
Whether the Turbine I/O should act as an input or an output is defined in the web page of the Turbine device. By default all I/Os are set as inputs.
The 6 inputs on Turbine stations are reported as DAK keys. One can either configure the input in the DAK table, or one can use the Event Handler. DAK keys are reported as Event 30 - Station Input or Station DAK key, and the "Subevent" is the DAK key number.
- The 6 inputs on Turbine stations are reported as DAK key 11 - 16
- Note that in software AMC 22.214.171.124 or earlier the inputs were reported as DAK 1 - 6
The outputs are controlled from the Event Handler in ICX-AlphaCom.
- The Turbine Compact has 6 outputs and one relay.
- The Turbine Extended has 6 outputs and two relays. Two additional relays can be connected using the TA-10 module.
There are three different commands available to control an output/relay:
- When using the RCO command, the outputs are numbered 1 - 6, and 7 is the relay. When using Turbine Extended 8 is the second relay, and 9 and 10 are the additional relays on the TA-10 module.
- When using the $SET_IPRCO command, the outputs are numbered 1 - 6, and 7 is the relay. When using Turbine Extended 8 is the second relay, and 9 and 10 are the additional relays on the TA-10 module.
- When using the IND command, the outputs are numbered 11 - 17 (20).
- Note that in software AMC 126.96.36.199 or earlier the outputs were numbered 1 - 7. In software AMC 188.8.131.52 the IND command was not supported at all against Turbine stations.
Note when using ECPIR Call Panel
When using the ECPIR panel with Expansion Module, the DAK keys on the Expansion Module are reported as DAK 11-18 (same as the inputs on the ECPIR panel), and the LEDs are operated by IND command with parameters 11-18 (same as the outputs and relay on the ECPIR panel). To avoid this overlapping situation, there is a flag in Users & Stations > Station Type tab > "Station use Expansion Module (EBMDR-8)".
When the Station use Expansion Module (EBMDR-8) flag is set:
- The Turbine inputs will be reported as DAK 101 - 106
- If using the IND command to control the outputs or relay, the parameters 101-107 must be used.